Put 1 teaspoon (2 gram) of Loose Tea in a cup. Pour boiling water into the cup. Cover the cup and let it steep for three to four minutes. Strain and serve. Preferred without milk.
Sleep is essential for recovery, overall good health and to perform at your best during the day. Three sacred varieties of Tulsi, Krishna and Vana, are blended with anti-stress healing herbs including Ashwagandha, Chamomile & Lavender, which also provide restorative energy needed for healthy sleep.
These herbs are blended with Cardamom and Spearmint to create a delicious herbal infusion that promotes a calm, restful sleep. Our Good Sleep Tea helps you get a good night's sleep, which leaves you refreshed and rested, ready to face the next day.Ingredients: Krishna Tulsi, Rama Tulsi, Vana Tulsi, Chamomile, Ashwagandha Roots, Gotu Kola, Moringa Leaves, Lavender, Lemongrass, Cardamom and Spearmint Leaves.
Here's a list of some of the amazing benefits of Tulsi Good Sleep Tea
- Tulsi is disease resistant. It has world's best anti-bacterial, anti septic, anti-viral, anti-flu, and anti-biotic, anti - inflammatory, and anti-disease properties.
- It relieves anxiety, reduces stress, lowers cholesterol, and provides nutrients and antioxidants to the body.
- It soothes the stomach and relieves bloating and indigestion.
- It improves the nervous system, digestive and circulatory system, ultimately rebuilding energy reserves.
- It relieves insomnia and encourage a good night's sleep, free of nightmares.
How to make a perfect cup of Tulsi Good Sleep Tea
- Place 1 tea spoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Keep the water below boiling point. Pour into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
- Preferred without milk.