Put 1 teaspoon (2 gram) of Loose Tea in a cup. Pour boiling water into the cup. Cover the cup and let it steep for three to four minutes. Strain and serve. Preferred without milk.
Rooibos comes from a South African shrub. Also known as Red Tea, it is rich in antioxidants and known for its calming affects. It is well known to be one of the most relaxing hot beverages you can brew. The needle shaped leaves of the Red Bush, produce a caffeine free drink that is noted by nutritionists and health consultants the world over for its soothing character.Ingredients:
Pure South African Rooibos.
Here's a list of some of the amazing benefits of Pure South African Rooibos:
- Caffeine Free - The rooibos plant grows naturally without any caffeine. It means that anyone can drink it, including those who do not want to drink caffeine such as children & pregnant women. The other key benefit of no caffeine is that it can be consumed in unrestricted amounts.
- Contains powerful antioxidants – Rooibos tea contains a wide array of antioxidants, which help to protect the body in a number of ways. Two polyphenol antioxidants called aspalathin and nothofagin are found in high concentrations in rooibos tea. These antioxidants protect the body by fighting free radicals. The polyphenols also have anti-inflammatory properties and can safeguard against heart disease.
- High mineral content - One of the key health benefits of rooibos is that it contains several minerals that are vital to health. These include: magnesium (essential for the nervous system), calcium & manganese (essential for strong teeth and bones), zinc (important for metabolism) and iron (critical for helping blood & muscles distribute oxygen).
- Relieves stomach complaints - As rooibos tea contains high levels of flavonoids, especially one called quercetin. It has the ability to relieve numerous abdominal ailments such as cramps, diahorrea and indigestion. Flavonoids are known help to reduce spasm, inflammation and allergies.
- Aids absorption of iron - Unlike most black teas, which prevent the body from absorbing iron effectively because of the tannins they contain, Rooibos Tea benefits and supports the body in absorbing iron. It contains less than half the tannins of black tea.
How to make a perfect cup of Pure South African Rooibos?
- Place 1 tea spoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Keep the water below boiling point. Pour into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
- Preferred without milk.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.