Green tea with rose is the combination of green tea leaves and dry rose petals or hips. Both green tea and rose hips provide many health benefits. For centuries, green tea and rose have been used for therapeutic and medicinal benefits. Green tea with rose contains antioxidants, bioflavonoids, vitamins and alkaloids. Together, they create a tea that delivers calming, infection-fighting, immune-boosting and cleansing properties.
Here's a list of some of the amazing benefits of Rose Green Tea
- VITAMINS: Drinking rose green tea gives you a lot of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is your shield against toxins and dangerous free radicals. It also helps you maintain beautiful hair and lovely skin.
- CURES SORE THROAT: A warm cup of rose green tea is an effective home cure for sore throat. Plus, its vitamin C content helps in fighting the infection in a better way, thus ensuring a faster relief from sore throat, runny nose, and cold.
- NATURAL STRESS BUSTER: Drink rose green tea to mellow down your stress levels after a long day. It has a positive impact on balancing stress and emotional hormones by calming down your nervous system. The anti-depressant and tranquillizing properties enable it to be used as a sleep-inducing drink too.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM: The very high vitamin C content of rose tea makes it a wonderful natural boost for your immunity system. A strong immune system will help you to stay generally healthier and keep those annoying flus and colds at arm's length
- IMPROVES DIGESTION: Drinking rose green tea improves your digestion and keeps your digestive system in peak working order. Rose petals stimulate the body's production of bile which in turn helps our stomachs to digest food effectively.
How to make a perfect cup of Rose Green Tea?
- Place 1 tea spoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Keep the water below boiling point. Pour into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
- Preferred without milk.