Put 1 teaspoon (2 gram) of Loose Tea in a cup. Pour boiling water into the cup. Cover the cup and let it steep for three to four minutes. Strain and serve. Preferred without milk.
One of the oldest known herbs, Rosemary continues to be an extremely important part of our herbal culture. It has been used in religious ceremonies, and for its numerous medicinal benefits throughout the years. It is now revered for its antioxidant properties, and its ability to help soothe the heart, brain, and liver, among other uses.Ingredients: Premium Green Tea Full Leaf, Pure Rosemary leaves.
Here's a list of some of the amazing benefits of the Rosemary Green Tea
- Rosemary is a known antimicrobial agent
- It Promotes circulation of the blood stream.
- It gives excellent protection to free radical damage of nerves, eliminates digestive and stress problems.
- Rosemary has shown promise in supporting circulation to the brain and in potentially preventing diseases like Alzheimer's.
- It eases muscle pain and spasm, support the circulatory and nervous systems, improve memory and stimulate hair growth.
- This tea is great for people having respiratory problems. The aroma of rosemary tea can help a person against congestion caused due to respiratory infections, colds, influenza and allergies.
How to make a perfect cup of tea Rosemary Green Tea?
- Place 1 tea spoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Keep the water below boiling point. Pour into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
- Preferred without milk.