Put 1 teaspoon (2 gram) of Loose Tea in a cup. Pour boiling water into the cup. Cover the cup and let it steep for three to four minutes. Strain and serve. Preferred without milk.
Hibiscus is an annual plant that is used for medicinal purposes. It is native to Africa but found in many tropical countries. Formally known as Hibiscus sabdariffa, the medicinal species of Hibiscus has a yellow flower with a red center. The red calyx is the structure that supports the flower bloom and is the portion that makes rich, potent Hibiscus Tea. Although the flowers are fragrant and sweet, the tea has a slightly sour flavor, similar to that of cranberries.
Ingredients: Pure Organic Hibiscus Flowers
Here's a list of some of the amazing benefits of Organic Hibiscus Flower Tea
- DELICIOUS: Hibiscus Tea is a delicious nutritional retreat for your body and taste buds. Bursting with antioxidants, Hibiscus Tea supports immune, heart and digestive health and also aids weight management and a more relaxed emotional state.
- ANTIOXIDANTS: Hibiscus Tea contains powerful antioxidants including flavonoids and anthocyanins that have a range of health benefits. It is also high in Vitamin A and especially Vitamin C (or ascorbic acid), and boasts a healthy amount of iron.
- ANTIBACTERIAL: Hibiscus Tea helps to naturally purify the body in several ways. First, with antibacterial capabilities, it fights off pathogens that enter the bloodstream and digestive tract and supports a strong immune system. It also relaxes the digestive system to reduce stomach spasms, cramping and discomfort.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Contains powerful antioxidants that protect and repair cells, Offers a rich source of iron to support strong blood and circulation, Helps reduce blood sugar levels by prohibiting the absorption of carbohydrates, Supports weight loss and weight management goals.
- AIDS DIGESTION - Since it has diuretic properties, it is also used to treat constipation, which helps you lose weight and improve the health of your gastrointestinal system.
Your order will be processed and shipped within 12 hours from the ordered time. Defers on weekends & public holidays.
• You will get the tracking details in a separate email & SMS.
• Free Shipping above ₹999.
• If you have ordered multiple brands, you will receive them in different packages. Apologies if this causes any inconvenience.
• You will receive your order within 3-7 days depending upon your Pincode.
• If you want to return or have any queries, please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org