Put 1 teaspoon (2 gram) of Loose Tea in a cup. Pour boiling water into the cup. Cover the cup and let it steep for three to four minutes. Strain and serve. Preferred without milk.
Enjoy the best 100% certified organic green tea.
The antioxidant properties present in the leaves keep health problems at bay, reduce stress, weight, enhance metabolism besides bringing you a host of other health benefits. Green tea has been used as a medicine for thousands of years, originating in China but widely used throughout Asia this beverage has a multitude of uses from lowering blood pressure to preventing cancer.
The reason that green tea has more health benefits attached to it than black tea is (apparently) due to the processing. Black tea is processed in a way that allows for fermentation whereas green tea's processing avoids the fermentation process. As a result, green tea retains maximum amount of antioxidants and poly-phenols the substances that give green tea its many benefits.Ingredients: 100% Pure Organic Green Tea
Here's a list of some of the amazing benefits of 100% Pure Organic Green Tea
- Weight Loss - Green tea increases the metabolism. The polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
- Diabetes - Green tea apparently helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. This can prevent high insulin spikes and resulting fat storage.
- Cholesterol - Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
- Tooth Decay - Studies suggests that the chemical antioxidant catechin in tea can destroy bacteria and viruses that cause throat infections, dental caries and other dental conditions
- Blood Pressure - Regular consumption of green tea is thought to reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
- Depression - Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in tea leaves. It is this substance that is thought to provide a relaxing and tranquilizing effect and be a great benefit to tea drinkers.
- Anti-viral and Anti-bacterial - Tea catechins are strong antibacterial and antiviral agents which make them effective for treating everything from influenza to cancer.
- Brain function - Compounds in green tea can improve brain function and make you smarter. The key active ingredient is caffeine, which is a known stimulant.
How to make a perfect cup of tea of 100% Pure Organic Green Tea
- Place 1 tea spoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Keep the water below boiling point. Pour into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let it brew for at least 4 to 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
- Preferred without milk.