Put 1 teaspoon (2 gram) of Loose Tea in a cup. Pour boiling water into the cup. Cover the cup and let it steep for three to four minutes. Strain and serve. Preferred without milk.
This lovely tea is milder than most cinnamon based tea but still has an amazing mouth feel and nose. Enjoy any time of the day.
Ingredients: Cinnamon Chips, Orange Peel, Cloves and Green Tea.
Here's a list of some of the amazing benefits of Orange Cinnamon Green Tea
- EXOTIC: A fragrant combination of green tea blended with orange peels and cinnamon, each sip will fill the end of your day with warmth and cheer.
- AROMA: The aroma of this tea as it steeps, will have your home feeling like the holidays in no time.
- ORANGE PEEL: It's full of Vitamin C, contains lots of pectins to lower cholesterol, it's a powerful anti-inflammatory agent, lowers blood pressure, helps with insulin resistance, boosts up our immune system, and heals lots of health challenges.
- CINNAMON: Regulates blood pressure, Promotes weight loss, Lowers cholesterol level, Boosts immune system, Improves digestion among others.
- GREEN TEA: Green tea increases the metabolism. The polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
How to make a perfect cup of tea Orange Cinnamon Green Tea
- Place 1 tea spoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Keep the water below boiling point. Pour into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
- Preferred with / without milk.
Your order will be processed and shipped within 12 hours from the ordered time. Defers on weekends & public holidays.
• You will get the tracking details in a separate email & SMS.
• Free Shipping above ₹999.
• If you have ordered multiple brands, you will receive them in different packages. Apologies if this causes any inconvenience.
• You will receive your order within 3-7 days depending upon your Pincode.
• If you want to return or have any queries, please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org