Put 1 teaspoon (2 gram) of Loose Tea in a cup. Pour boiling water into the cup. Cover the cup and let it steep for three to four minutes. Strain and serve. Preferred without milk.
Ayurvedic Detox tea is a simple yet effective way to flush out toxin from our body. It is a mixture of unique herbs that facilitate in cleansing your body and is also helpful in case of high cholesterol. It helps in clearing toxins from the blood, kidney and liver. The perfect detox tea drink to invigorate and detoxify throughout the day.Ingredients: Premium Green Tea, Krishna Tulsi, Rama Tulsi, Vana Tulsi, Clove, Lemongrass, Peppermint Leaves, Cinnamon, Coriander Seed, Fennel Seed, Cumin Seed, Ginger Roots, Black Pepper, Turmeric Root, Ajwain, Cardamom, Asafoetida and Rock Salt.
Here's a list of some of the amazing benefits of Ayurvedic Detox Tea
- It is a mixture of unique herbs that facilitate in cleansing your body and is also helpful in case of high cholesterol.
- It helps in clearing toxins from the blood, kidney and liver.
- It aids in normalizing your blood pressure levels.
- This herbal tea is effective in reducing inflammation and relieving stress and anxiety.
- Cumin helps flush out the system, in addition to detoxifying both the liver and pancreas.
- Rich in Vitamin C, fennel has anti-microbial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Coriander specifically aids with digestion and absorption of nutrients and has a relaxing anti-inflammatory effect on the stomach.
- Cinnamon is known to possess cholesterol reducing properties.
- Cardamom is rich in natural flavonoids which are nature's best anti-oxidants.
- Turmeric helps to heal, cleanse and detoxify your body and liver.
- Weight Loss - Green tea increases the metabolism. The polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
How to make a perfect cup of Ayurvedic Detox Tea?
- Place 1 tea spoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Keep the water below boiling point. Pour into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
- Preferred without milk.