A gentle Rose hydrosol with mild geranium and palmrosa is a blend that quenches the dry scalp’s thirst. Enriched with betain and glycerine, it also repairs hair damage and hydrates the scalp. Rustic art liquid shampoo is completely biodegradable. Safe for coloured and treated hair. It has a unique amino acid based surfactant blend which is sustainably sourced from natural grains and sugarcane. This blend is super mild with excellent sensory attributes and is non stripping/drying. Requires less water to rinse off.
How To Use
- Take a coin size dab of shampoo.
- Lather well.
- Gently massage on the scalp.
- Deionized Water
- Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate
- Sodium Laurate
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Lauraamphoacetate
- Lauramidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
- Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Rose Hydrosol
- Vit B3 (Niacinamide)
- Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid
- Sodium Pyroglutamic Acid
- Geranium Flower Oil (Pelargonium graveolens Flower Oil)
- Palmrosa Oil (Cymbopogon martini Oil)
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Beta Vulgaris Extract
- Citric Acid