An ingredient you need to add to your kitchen cabinet! Red Rice is diabetic friendly and is full of fibre (great for digestion). The Red colour comes from an element called Anthocyanin which besides acting as an Antioxidant also offers anti-inflammatory, antiviral and anti-cancer benefits. This rice has a slightly nutty flavour and takes a longer time to cook than white rice.
Don't forget to soak the rice for 40-60 minutes beforehand. You can make delicious rice meals, be it Indian, Middle Eastern or Thai. Yummy Fact - Red Rice is also used to make a special Kheer (sweet rice pudding) which local to Nepal and is made in a few parts of India!
Your order will be processed and shipped within 12 hours from the ordered time. Defers on weekends & public holidays.
• You will get the tracking details in a separate email & SMS.
• Free Shipping above ₹999.
• If you have ordered multiple brands, you will receive them in different packages. Apologies if this causes any inconvenience.
• You will receive your order within 3-7 days depending upon your Pincode.
• If you want to return or have any queries, please drop an email at email@example.com