If you're looking for a calm, refreshing and purifying experience, look no further as Radhikas Fine Teas bestseller, Earl Grey is here. Darjeeling Earl Grey, Digestive leaf is a divine brew that transports you back in time, with every sip. Harvested in the biodynamic estate of Sivitar, Darjeeling, this selection of tea leaves and buds are chosen and blended with organic fruits of Bergamot from Italy, to give you tea fit for royalty.
Infused with antioxidants and mental stimulant thanks to the leaf and bergamots magic this tea is your “go to” on busy days.
Organic Darjeeling Black Leaf with Organic Orange Peel, Bergamot Natural Flavour
(1) Calms and relaxes mind, body and soul
(2) Aids Digestion
(3) Amino acids keep anxiety at bay
(4) Heals upper respiratory issues
(5) Takes care of heart health
(6) Assists in keeping bad Cholesterol under check .
Directions for Use
(1) Bring a cup of water to boil, Double incase of kettle
(2) Add 2 teaspoons of tea leaves in a cup. Double incase of kettle
(3) Pour boiled water over the leaves and let it steep for 4-5 minutes
(4) Strain & Sip. Organic bliss
(5) Organic tea can be rebrewed
Antioxidant Level: 5/5
Caffeine Level: 3/5
Rich, Citrusy & Aromatic