Breathe Again ghee is made from A2 Gir Cow Milk using the ancient Bilona method. Bilona ghee is hand-churned with yoghurt, infusing good bacteria.
A2 Milk is accepted as a better source of milk because it does not contain Beta Casein. The cows are grass fed graze freely. The milk is obtained only after the calf has been fed. Ghee has a smoking point of 250 Celcius, making it the ideal medium for cooking. Most food is cooked at about 200 Celcius.
Ghee has the right balance of Omega 3 and Omega 6 at 1:1.2. Ideally, Omega 3 and Omega 6 should be in a 1:1 ratio. Ghee has butyric acid, which helps line the gut and reduce the risk of ulcers. It also has Vitamins A, D, E and K which helps boost immunity and promote gut health. Vitamin K helps in calcium absorption resulting in stronger bones. Ghee is suitable for people who are lactose intolerant. It is also suitable for young children who do not have lactase, the enzyme to break down lactose.
Your order will be processed and shipped within 12 hours from the ordered time. Defers on weekends & public holidays.
• You will get the tracking details in a separate email & SMS.
• Free Shipping above ₹999.
• If you have ordered multiple brands, you will receive them in different packages.
• You will receive your order within 3-7 days depending upon your Pincode.
• If you want to return or have any queries, please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org