Quinoa is treated like a grain but is actually a seed. Traditionally grown in South America, it is now to be found around the globe, with Indian farmers adopting the crop in 2013.
Unlike many of its counterparts, Quinoa offers 24g per 100 of complete Protein as it contains the whole range of Vital Amino Acids from which others are made. This makes Quinoa ideal for vegetarians and vegans alike who can rely on the grain to deliver a welcome protein boost into their everyday diet.
Truefarm Quinoa also contains Fiber as well as Vitamin B3, but it’s especially noted for its high content of Manganese, Zinc, Phosphorous, Potassium, Iron, Magnesium and Vitamin B6. Quinoa comes in three colours – white, black and red – and many people prefer the slightly nuttier flavour of the darker varieties.
To cook Truefarm quinoa, first rinse it in cool water before bringing it to the boil, covering and simmering for 10-15 minutes. Add a little stock or spices to the water if you like.
1. Gluten free grain with High Protein and Fiber
2. All nine essential amino acids in one grain
3. Source of Minerals and Vitamin B
4. Ideal for vegetarian and vegan diets
5. Source of Antioxidants
6. Supports energy production
7. Combats Tiredness and Fatigue
Your order will be processed and shipped within 12 hours from the ordered time. Defers on weekends & public holidays.
• You will get the tracking details in a separate email & SMS.
• Free Shipping above ₹999.
• If you have ordered multiple brands, you will receive them in different packages. Apologies if this causes any inconvenience.
• You will receive your order within 3-7 days depending upon your Pincode.
• If you want to return or have any queries, please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org