White basmati rice is of course very familiar and is a naturally low fat yet carbohydrate-rich grain that is a source of fiber as well as offering calcium, iron, copper, and vitamins B1, B3, and B6. These nutrients are involved in a wide range of biochemical processes including creation of energy and enzymes required for digestion, bone, teeth, skin and eye health, the immune system and antioxidant capabilities.
Source of calcium
Source of iron
Source of fibre
Naturally low in fat
Good for digestion
Source of vitamin b
Your order will be processed and shipped within 12 hours from the ordered time. Defers on weekends & public holidays.
• You will get the tracking details in a separate email & SMS.
• Free Shipping above ₹999.
• If you have ordered multiple brands, you will receive them in different packages. Apologies if this causes any inconvenience.
• You will receive your order within 3-7 days depending upon your Pincode.
• If you want to return or have any queries, please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org