This iconic spice is gaining more attention than ever for its potential anti-inflammatory properties. However, research also suggests that turmeric can help reduce the carcinogenic risk of eating charred foods and also help us make better use of beta-carotene, itself a potent antioxidant, found in many orange and red foods. Unlike many spices you don’t need much to enjoy the benefits and so a daily pinch added to different recipes should reap benefits.
Helps Fight Cancer,Anti-Inflammatory, Increases Anti-Oxidants, Prevents Heart Disease
Your order will be processed and shipped within 12 hours from the ordered time. Defers on weekends & public holidays.
• You will get the tracking details in a separate email & SMS.
• Free Shipping above ₹999.
• If you have ordered multiple brands, you will receive them in different packages. Apologies if this causes any inconvenience.
• You will receive your order within 3-7 days depending upon your Pincode.
• If you want to return or have any queries, please drop an email at email@example.com