Ragi is made from finger millet, a staple in India but not common in the rest of the world. Ragi flour contains more calcium that most other grains with 344mg per 100g and has an impressive 20g of fibre too.
Ragi is a good source of B vitamins, especially B1 and B2. B1 helps energy production and is used in the nervous system too whilst B2, has antioxidant properties and is involved in the nervous system and energy production too.
- Lower cholesterol, Diabetes control
- High Antioxidants
- Weight control
Your order will be processed and shipped within 12 hours from the ordered time. Defers on weekends & public holidays.
• You will get the tracking details in a separate email & SMS.
• Free Shipping above ₹999.
• If you have ordered multiple brands, you will receive them in different packages. Apologies if this causes any inconvenience.
• You will receive your order within 3-7 days depending upon your Pincode.
• If you want to return or have any queries, please drop an email at email@example.com