Health Benefits Of Amaranth Grain
- It Has More Protein Than Other Grains.
- Amaranth Provides Essential Lysine.
- Helps With Hair Loss And Greying.
- Lowers Cholesterol And Risk Of Cardiovascular Disease.
- It's High In Calcium.
- Amaranth Is Full Of Antioxidants And Minerals.
- Naturally Gluten-Free. Amaranth is a good option for people with Celiac disease, a condition in which an immune system reaction to wheat gluten can damage the small intestine
- High in Protein. Amaranth is one of the richest plant forms of protein available
- Eases Inflammation