Almonds contain lots of healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium and vitamin E. The health benefits of almonds include lower blood sugar levels, reduced blood pressure and lower cholesterol levels. They can also reduce hunger and promote weight loss
About this item:
- Loaded with Vitamins & Minerals, just a handful of Natural Almonds will give you all the essential nutrients one needs in the day, along with increasing energy and enhancing your skin
- Almonds are little powerhouses of Fiber, Protein, Vitamin E, Antioxidants and Minerals
- Almonds are low in carbs and high in protein and fiber. Both protein and fiber are known to increase the feeling of fullness in body.
- One of the healthiest and most versatile of nuts, the ALMOND, is known for its several nutritional benefits and culinary uses
- You can soak them, roast them, top off your cereals, salads and yogurts with them or simply eat them raw