Introducing TreeWear Natural Oil Pulling Mouth Swirl, a 100% safe & natural revolution in oral care backed by millennia of Ayurvedic wisdom & modern science. Think of it as an Ayurvedic mouthwash, that not only whitens teeth, improves gum health, reduces bad breath, but also has positive & lasting effects to improve immunity & prevent systemic disease.
Benefits of Oil Pulling include:
- Helps boosts immunity & gut health
- Helps to detoxify mouth & body
- Removes oral microorganisms and promotes oral hygiene- especially getting rid of oil-soluble viruses and bacteria in the mouth.
- Whitens teeth & improves gum health
WHAT IS OIL PULLING
Oil pulling is an ancient practice that involves swishing oil in your mouth for up to 20 mins to remove bacteria and promote oral hygiene. It is often associated with Ayurveda, the traditional medicine system from India. Studies suggest that oil pulling can kill bacteria in the mouth and improve dental health. Regular usage can work to detoxify the body and boost immunity.
TreeWear Oil Pulling Mouth Swirl is designed to reduce the time required and increase the effectiveness of the traditional technique backed by modern science, reducing the time required from 20 mins to as little as 5 mins.
Our 100% plant-based solution is 100% cruelty-free as well, & even looks out for the planet through our tree contribution.
Never heard of it? Check out some research articles here & here or our short video on the practice & how to do it:
Ingredients: Cold Pressed Coconut & Sesame Oil, Clove, Cinnamon, Peppermint & Tulsi Essential Oils.
Your order will be processed and shipped within 12 hours from the ordered time. Defers on weekends & public holidays.
• You will get the tracking details in a separate email & SMS.
• Free Shipping above ₹999.
• If you have ordered multiple brands, you will receive them in different packages. Apologies if this causes any inconvenience.
• You will receive your order within 3-7 days depending upon your Pincode.
• If you want to return or have any queries, please drop an email at email@example.com