- Just Organik Mustard seeds are commonly used in Indian cuisine, especially in curry recipes, where it is known as Rai
- In Indian cooking, black mustard seeds are typically heated in hot oil or ghee (clarified butter), releasing a nutty flavour when they “pop.” Frying changes the character of the seeds so that they taste nutty and mild
- Ground black mustard seeds and honey are used as cough suppressant
Your order will be processed and shipped within 12 hours from the ordered time. Defers on weekends & public holidays.
• You will get the tracking details in a separate email & SMS.
• Free Shipping above ₹999.
• If you have ordered multiple brands, you will receive them in different packages. Apologies if this causes any inconvenience.
• You will receive your order within 3-7 days depending upon your Pincode.
• If you want to return or have any queries, please drop an email at email@example.com