Mace, a pretty looking spice and flavour enhancer, is the immediate thin skin or layer that envelopes a Nutmeg kernel.
It smells and tastes as beautiful as it looks - releasing a sweet, warm flavour to the multiple sweet & savoury dishes and baked goods its added to. Mace is also a part of multiple spice mixes in India and abroad because of it's flavour and the fact that it adds adds a nice mustardy-yellow shade to the food :) It has a higher concentration of minerals and essential oils in comparison to Nutmeg and also has a stronger aroma! This spice comes with multiple therapeutic and medicial properties too - it's high on vitamins, antioxidants and essential oils. Read up more under benefits! Foodie tip! Mace can turn bitter if cooked for too long. So always add it as an end-flavouring to your dishes.
Your order will be processed and shipped within 12 hours from the ordered time. Defers on weekends & public holidays.
• You will get the tracking details in a separate email & SMS.
• Free Shipping above ₹999.
• If you have ordered multiple brands, you will receive them in different packages. Apologies if this causes any inconvenience.
• You will receive your order within 3-7 days depending upon your Pincode.
• If you want to return or have any queries, please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org