s not your cup of tea? Doesn’t matter, you’d still love to clean it, because the new Rustic Art Lemon Tamarind Dish Wash Concentrate is here. It is a perfectly formulated blend to clean those harsh stains & greases while keeping those precious, hard working hands soft and safe! Lemon and Tamarind adds shine, removes harsh burns and sticky grease. Neem is anti-bacterial and Soap Nut aids in added cleaning benefits. Veg. Glycerin keeps your hands soft and supple.
The new dish wash concentrate can clean the burnt utensils with ease without having to lose extra hours of hard work. Coming from the same line of work as the previous Rustic Art products, the dish wash concentrate is the recent addition to less is more! Very little dish wash concentrate can be diluted for one set of dishes and utensils, with minimal work, minimal time, minimal water and utmost care for a long time. Water Efficient: Requires less water to rinse off. Completely safe, free of sulfates, parabens and other toxic chemicals. Safe to use for baby dishes and utensils.
- Take sufficient (few drops) quantity of Dish Wash Concentrate in a bowl.
- Add some water and use.
- Alternatively, take a drop on sponge/scrub and use.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate
- Castor Seed Oil (Ricinus communis Seed Oil)
- Cocamidopropyl Betain
- Purified Aqua
- Extracts of Sapindus mukorossi (Reetha)
- Tamarind (Tamarindus indica )
- Lemon (Citrus medica limonum )
- Neem (Melia azadirachta )
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Lemon Peel Oil (Citrus medica limonum Peel Oil