Masoor is one of the most commonly used lentils in India. Sabut means whole, and the brownish skin is retained in this variety of Organic Masoor.
A delicious and wholesome lentil,Sabut Masoor is rich in protein and fibre. Loaded with dietary fibre and iron,½ a cup of Sabut Masur can take care of 25% of your daily fibre needs and 35% of your daily iron requirement. It nourishes the bones, teeth and even helps in maintaining a healthy vision.
An essential part of Indian dishes, it is quite filling and has an earthy appeal to it. Sabut Masoor dal can be pressure cooked to perfection. It can be made in gravy form along with some onions, tomatoes, ginger garlic and spices. These rich brown coloured lentils have a smooth texture and goes well with roti, paratha or rice too.Whole masoor makes a good addition to make indian salads healthier.
Your order will be processed and shipped within 12 hours from the ordered time. Defers on weekends & public holidays.
• You will get the tracking details in a separate email & SMS.
• Free Shipping above ₹999.
• If you have ordered multiple brands, you will receive them in different packages. Apologies if this causes any inconvenience.
• You will receive your order within 3-7 days depending upon your Pincode.
• If you want to return or have any queries, please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org