Licorice, a commonly found herb, is a health building tonic in itself. It derives its botanical name from the Greek word Glycyrrhiza glabra, where glykys means sweet and riza means root. This herbal ingredient is used to treat a variety of skin issues and is found in most of the cosmetics we use.
Licorice may offer a lot of health benefits, primarily related to the digestive tract. It is believed to have antiulcer, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antispasmodic effects.
Licorice root is a mainstay home remedy for women with menstrual cramps and is also believed to help alleviate many of the adverse symptoms of menopause, including hot flashes.
While there are no universal guidelines directing the appropriate use of licorice root, doses of up to 400 milligrams twice daily are considered safe for short-term use. You can make a paste of Green Organic licorice powder and apply it to your scalp or face, it cleanses skin from the dirt and impurities and gives you a radiant and flawless appearance.
Your order will be processed and shipped within 12 hours from the ordered time. Defers on weekends & public holidays.
• You will get the tracking details in a separate email & SMS.
• Free Shipping above ₹999.
• If you have ordered multiple brands, you will receive them in different packages. Apologies if this causes any inconvenience.
• You will receive your order within 3-7 days depending upon your Pincode.
• If you want to return or have any queries, please drop an email at email@example.com