Believed to have originated from the spice lands of Indonesia, cloves have a very warm, sweet and identifiable flavour. It is a multi-faceted spice which plays a vital role in Chinese five spice powder, chai masala and garam masala too.The use of clove in whole or ground form is mainly for culinary purposes and as a flavouring agent in the food industry.Its flavour blends well with both sweet and savory dishes.
- Greensense Organic Clove have a strong, sweet, fruity taste that’s also sharply hot and pungent.
- It is used to treat flatulence, colic, indigestion and nausea. Eugenol is used in germicides, perfumes and mouthwashes, in the synthesis of vanillin, and as a sweetener or intensifier.it is used in aromatherapy as well.
- The antiseptic and antibiotic properties of clove oil are used in medicine especially in dentistry, oral and pharyngeal treatments.
- Cloves are used whole in several curries and also fried with other whole spices (khada masala) like peppercorns, cardamom, and cinnamon and added to dishes like Pilafs and Biryanis
- All our products conform to Indian NPOP and US NOP organic standards. Certified by Organic by ONECERT
Your order will be processed and shipped within 12 hours from the ordered time. Defers on weekends & public holidays.
• You will get the tracking details in a separate email & SMS.
• Free Shipping above ₹999.
• If you have ordered multiple brands, you will receive them in different packages. Apologies if this causes any inconvenience.
• You will receive your order within 3-7 days depending upon your Pincode.
• If you want to return or have any queries, please drop an email at email@example.com