Believed to have originated from the spice lands of Indonesia, cloves have a very warm, sweet and identifiable flavour. It is a multi-faceted spice which plays a vital role in Chinese five spice powder, chai masala and garam masala too.The use of clove in whole or ground form is mainly for culinary purposes and as a flavouring agent in the food industry.Its flavour blends well with both sweet and savory dishes.
- Greensense Organic Clove have a strong, sweet, fruity taste that’s also sharply hot and pungent.
- It is used to treat flatulence, colic, indigestion and nausea. Eugenol is used in germicides, perfumes and mouthwashes, in the synthesis of vanillin, and as a sweetener or intensifier.it is used in aromatherapy as well.
- The antiseptic and antibiotic properties of clove oil are used in medicine especially in dentistry, oral and pharyngeal treatments.
- Cloves are used whole in several curries and also fried with other whole spices (khada masala) like peppercorns, cardamom, and cinnamon and added to dishes like Pilafs and Biryanis
- All our products conform to Indian NPOP and US NOP organic standards. Certified by Organic by ONECERT