A novelty in tea and our latest arrival at Radhikas Fine Tea, this is the perfect friend for you which aids digestion, especially after a tasty, but heavy meal. Harvested in the organic estate of Sivitar, Darjeeling, this tea is made with only the choicest of tea leaves and buds.
Blended with organic red rose petals and organic spices as well herbs like cardamom, cloves, fennel, mint & tulsi to create our original Paan or Mukhwas tea.
Organic Darjeeling Black Leaf with Organic Rose Petals, Fennel, Mint, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Tulsi
(1) Awesum digestive health due to the organic blend of Indian spices
(2) Takes care of upper respiratory issues
(3) Keeps tummy troubles at bay
(4) Aromatic goodness calms and relaxes
Directions for Use
(1) Bring a cup of water to boil, Double incase of kettle
(2) Add 2 teaspoons of tea leaves in a cup. Double incase of kettle
(3) Pour boiled water over the leaves and let it steep for 4-5 minutes
(4) Strain & Sip. Organic bliss
(5) Organic tea can be rebrewed
Antioxidant Level: 5/5
Caffeine Level: 5/5
Sweet, Fragrant & Medium
Your order will be processed and shipped within 12 hours from the ordered time. Defers on weekends & public holidays.
• You will get the tracking details in a separate email & SMS.
• Free Shipping above ₹999.
• If you have ordered multiple brands, you will receive them in different packages. Apologies if this causes any inconvenience.
• You will receive your order within 3-7 days depending upon your Pincode.
• If you want to return or have any queries, please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org