Barley’s rich nut-like flavour and chewy consistency makes it an appealing base for soups and stews, where it serves as both a puffy grain and a thickener, but it also makes a nice side dish or salad. Barley is considered to be an excellent source of dietary fibre and of minerals like selenium, phosphorus, copper and magnesium. Regular consumption of barley is supposed help lower cholesterol, regulate blood pressure and support internal health and digestion.
Your order will be processed and shipped within 12 hours from the ordered time. Defers on weekends & public holidays.
• You will get the tracking details in a separate email & SMS.
• Free Shipping above ₹999.
• If you have ordered multiple brands, you will receive them in different packages. Apologies if this causes any inconvenience.
• You will receive your order within 3-7 days depending upon your Pincode.
• If you want to return or have any queries, please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org