Spirulina, a cyanobacterium, was one of the first life forms designed by nature more than 3.6 billion years ago. It is regarded as a new age superfood due to its nutrient dense properties. Spirulina is at least 60% vegetable protein, which is predigested by the algae, making it a highly digestible food. It is abundant in B vitamins, copper, iron and potassium and is low in calories. It contains the powerful phycocyanin, a pigment-protein complex known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and has proven to prevent cholesterol oxidation and help reduce cholesterol levels.
- Mix it in a glass of water, smoothie or even make a nice lemonade
- Sprinkle it on top of your salads for it's added benefit
- Add a pinch in your foods while cooking/baking for a beautiful greenish-blue colour to make it look aesthetic
Your order will be processed and shipped within 12 hours from the ordered time. Defers on weekends & public holidays.
• You will get the tracking details in a separate email & SMS.
• Free Shipping above ₹999.
• If you have ordered multiple brands, you will receive them in different packages. Apologies if this causes any inconvenience.
• You will receive your order within 3-7 days depending upon your Pincode.
• If you want to return or have any queries, please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org