Black rice was once forbidden in China not because it looked unusual but because it had such high nutrient value, and was only reserved for the consumption of royalty.
Today, black rice is vastly domesticated in North East India, Bengal, Jharkhand, and Odisha, and is treasured for its medicinal properties. Commonly known as Chak-hao, it forms the centre of Manipuri celebratory feasts.
It is an anti-inflammatory, anticarcinogenic and rich source of dietary fibre. Since this rice is gluten-free, it can be consumed by those who are gluten-intolerant.
Your order will be processed and shipped within 12 hours from the ordered time. Defers on weekends & public holidays.
• You will get the tracking details in a separate email & SMS.
• Free Shipping above ₹999.
• If you have ordered multiple brands, you will receive them in different packages. Apologies if this causes any inconvenience.
• You will receive your order within 3-7 days depending upon your Pincode.
• If you want to return or have any queries, please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org